TERRE HAUTE, IN—The following positive COVID-19 cases among students and staff who were on school grounds during their infectious periods were reported today.
· Terre Haute North High School: 2 students (1 A Cohort, 1 B Cohort)
· Woodrow Wilson Middle School: 1 student (A Cohort)
· Lost Creek Elementary School: 1 student
· Otter Creek Middle School: 1 student (A Cohort)
· West Vigo High School: 1 student (A Cohort)
· Davis Park Elementary School: 1 staff member
· Terre Haute South High School: 2 staff members, 2 students (1 A Cohort, 1 B Cohort)
· DeVaney Elementary School: 1 student
The Vigo County School Corporation is working with the Vigo County Health Department and assisting contact tracers as they identify any close contacts.
Students and staff have been notified, and will only need to quarantine if notified by a contact tracer.