Surviving the Color in Terre Haute will be May 16th.
Get ready for an explosion of color during the Surviving the Color 5k run/walk! Be sure to dress in white and we’ll make sure you leave covered in color!
Not a runner? That’s OK! We are all about having a fun time not setting records!
This run benefits the organization Team of Mercy whom offers assistance to those left behind after an attempted or completed suicide. Each year Surviving the Color will be dedicated in memory to those lost in our local community to suicide.
All Participants will receive:
– An awesome Surviving the Color t-shirt*
– A custom Surviving the color bib# with your name printed on it**
– 8 total color stations where you will be drenched in color!
– Post-race food and refreshments
– A rocking post-race DJ concert!
* The t-shirt cut off is May 10th you must be registered by this date to receive an event t-shirt
** The cutoff date to have your name printed on the custom bib# is April 26th. If you are running in memory of someone you can also choose to have their name printed on the bib#.
Children 8 & under can participate with a registered parent / guardian for free. However they will not receive race materials. You must be registered in order to receive any race materials.
Friday May 15th
– 4:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. – 1st Packet Pickup – Pacesetters Sports
Saturday May 16th
– 7:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. – Race Day Packet Pickup – Meadows Shopping Center
– 8:40 a.m. – Pre-Race Ceremony – Intersection of Brown and Ohio
– 9:00 a.m. – 5k Race Start
– 9:30 a.m. – Food and Refreshments are available and Band Begins Playing!
Registration Site: https://www.itsyourrace.com/event.aspx?id=4925